For this piece of work I got 2 pictures of peoples faces. I brought both the images into photoshop and layered the images on top of each other. I lowered the opacity down on the top image to about 55%. Next, i went to eraser tool and took it to size 50 px and took the hardness down to 0%. I then took the opacity down of the eraser tool so when i rub things out its more smooth and it blends easier. I rubbed away at the eyes, mouth, nose and eyebrows. After this I brought back up the opacity on the top layer to show the final outcome.
 |
| Becky |
 |
| Josh |
 |
| The final outcome (Kane Larkin) |
These images (the skulls) are examples of using the opacity tool. To do this I got a picture of a person and of a skull. I did this in Photoshop. I had 2 layers. The bottom layer was image of the person and the top layer was the skull. I then took down the opacity of the skull image down to 10% as a starting point. I then made the skull fit the face of the person. After this I started bringing up the opacity and every so often saving the image to show it developing. This can be seen in the images below. What I have learned is the opacity tool can help blend two images together. I think the most successful one is the first picture (Opacity: 10%). How I could use this skill in a project is if I wanted to blend 2 images together in a quick way.
 |
| Opacity: 10% |
 |
| Opacity: 20% |
 |
| Opacity: 40% |
 |
| Opacity: 60% |
 |
| Opacity: 90% |
No comments:
Post a Comment